Getting Married in Bali
Getting married in Bali is top consideration for couples looking for an exotic and romantic setting to exchange their vows. Being one of the world’s best island destinations to tie the knot, Bali has a collection of fine resorts that cater to couples looking for the best venue and dedicated chapel options to have their weddings.
Nevertheless, all the arrangements and considerations leading up to the big day can be nerve-racking for both bride and groom-to-be. There are professional planners and wedding specialists that are ready to handle all the details for you, so you can enjoy your wedding day and honeymoon at ease.
Here we present you with the best venue options available, information about getting married on the island, and a list of recommended photographers and planners in Bali to help make your cherished day come true.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion