Bali Weather in September
What the Weather is Like in Bali in September0
September weather in Bali usually sees the gradual end of the dry season in Bali. Average temperatures are similar to the preceding midyear months, at 26.4 degrees Celsius, and average rainfall is still low at 40mm, which will continue to steadily rise with the start of the wet season on the following month of October. Nevertheless, August remains a great month to go on tours and engage in outdoor activities in Bali, in the highlands or down at the coast.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in September
Balinale, an event for film buffs on holiday in Bali, featuring a series of film workshops, screenings, and free seminars. It is also a great opportunity to meet actors and directors of international indie films featured.
Ultra Beach Bali, part of the international Ultra Music Festival, a world-renowned electronic music festival, featuring among the world’s best DJs performing onstage at the Potato Head Beach Club in Seminyak.
You May Also Like