September weather in Bali usually sees the gradual end of the dry season in Bali. Average temperatures are similar to the preceding midyear months, at 26.4 degrees Celsius, and average rainfall is still low at 40mm, which will continue to steadily rise with the start of the wet season on the following month of October. Nevertheless, August remains a great month to go on tours and engage in outdoor activities in Bali, in the highlands or down at the coast.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in September
Balinale, an event for film buffs on holiday in Bali, featuring a series of film workshops, screenings, and free seminars. It is also a great opportunity to meet actors and directors of international indie films featured.
Ultra Beach Bali, part of the international Ultra Music Festival, a world-renowned electronic music festival, featuring among the world’s best DJs performing onstage at the Potato Head Beach Club in Seminyak.