September weather in Bali usually sees the gradual end of the dry season in Bali. Average temperatures are similar to the preceding midyear months, at 26.4 degrees Celsius, and average rainfall is still low at 40mm, which will continue to steadily rise with the start of the wet season on the following month of October. Nevertheless, August remains a great month to go on tours and engage in outdoor activities in Bali, in the highlands or down at the coast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in September
Balinale, an event for film buffs on holiday in Bali, featuring a series of film workshops, screenings, and free seminars. It is also a great opportunity to meet actors and directors of international indie films featured.
Ultra Beach Bali, part of the international Ultra Music Festival, a world-renowned electronic music festival, featuring among the world’s best DJs performing onstage at the Potato Head Beach Club in Seminyak.