Bali’s weather in October is typified by an increase in temperature and rainfall, hence the month sees a changing season in Bali. Together with April, October is one of the hottest months in Bali, with an average temperature of 27.2 degrees Celsius that can rise to a high 30 degrees, and up to 75% humidity. Average rainfall steadily increases through the following year end months, at 90mm. Despite the start of rain and overcast skies, you can still expect ample daily sunshine, allowing for temple sightseeing and tours.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in October
Nusa Dua Fiesta, an annual celebration of arts, sports, music and culture in the exclusive five-star resort enclave of Nusa Dua (which welcomes the public during the week-long festival).
Bali International Triathlon, a prestigious triathlon event held on Jimbaran Bay, featuring an Olympic 1.5km swim, 40km bike ride and 10km run as well as a Sprint 500m swim, 20km bike ride and 5km run.
Ubud Writers & Readers Festival, an international annual gathering of authors and book lovers from all over the world in Ubud, featuring a week’s schedule of literary workshops, book launches, youth's programs, and community and arts side events.