March weather in Bali offers clearer skies than in February, as the wet season in Bali steadily wanes towards April. Therefore, you can expect a good mix between sunny days and rainy episodes throughout the month. Average temperature is a 27.6 degrees with 32% chance of rain and an average rainfall of 213mm, lower than in February. Average sea temperature is 28 degrees Celsius, great for diving with visibility that is improved compared to previous months.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in March
Saka New Year, also known as Nyepi ‘the Day of Silence and Seclusion’. The holiday uses a specific calendar, but through 2020 it coincides with the month of March. While there is not much you can see and do during the actual New Year day, unique sights leading up to it include Melasti processions and lively Ogoh Ogoh parades during Saka New Year Eve.