Bali Weather in March
What the Weather is Like in Bali in March0
March weather in Bali offers clearer skies than in February, as the wet season in Bali steadily wanes towards April. Therefore, you can expect a good mix between sunny days and rainy episodes throughout the month. Average temperature is a 27.6 degrees with 32% chance of rain and an average rainfall of 213mm, lower than in February. Average sea temperature is 28 degrees Celsius, great for diving with visibility that is improved compared to previous months.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in March
Saka New Year, also known as Nyepi ‘the Day of Silence and Seclusion’. The holiday uses a specific calendar, but through 2020 it coincides with the month of March. While there is not much you can see and do during the actual New Year day, unique sights leading up to it include Melasti processions and lively Ogoh Ogoh parades during Saka New Year Eve.
Bali Spirit Festival, an annual festival that celebrates yoga, dance, art and music usually takes place in March, held at various venues in Ubud.
You May Also Like