June sees the peak midyear season in Bali, and is one of the driest months of the year. June is also one of the coolest months, with average temperature of 26.6 degrees Celsius. It’s also the start of the windy season in Bali, although you might still experience short and swift local rains that shouldn’t affect your travels much – average rainfall is a low 70mm. Most of the time, its blue skies with sparse clouds, allowing for great excursions and outdoor adventures. Every year, you can see annual highlight festivities in Bali in the month of June.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in June
Bali Arts Festival or Pesta Kesenian Bali is the island’s major annual arts and cultural festival. Be sure to see the main opening parades in Bali’s provincial capital of Denpasar for spectacles with colourful envoys and floats representing each of the island’s regencies. The festival usually starts mid-June and through the first half of July.