Bali weather in July sees a continuation of the dry season, with an average temperature of 26.6 degrees Celsius, making it one of the coolest months of the year (next to August). July is also one of the driest months, as you can expect an average rainfall of only 50mm. You can also expect low humidity, cool breezes and blue sunny skies, great for excursions so bring along your camera to capture the wonderful landmarks and panoramas.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in July
Bali Kites Festival, otherwise referred to locally as the Pesta Layang Layang Bali, is a great opportunity to witness the age-old tradition in giant Balinese kites. The event usually takes place on the coast of Padanggalak Beach, north of the main Sanur hub, with the clear blue skies dotted with flying giants of varying colours and sizes.
Makepung Buffalo Races, a unique annual local event in the Jembrana regency of West Bali, which features ornately decorated buffaloes in competitive races through various muddy rice field circuits around the regency.
Perang Pandang at Tenganan Pegringsingan village in Karangasem, East Bali. This annual event is held based on a local calendar, which usually coincides with the month of July. The main event features friendly duels among village males who arm themselves with thorny pandan leaves. You may also tour the village and see various local handicrafts such as the rare Geringsing cloth in the making.