Bali weather in July sees a continuation of the dry season, with an average temperature of 26.6 degrees Celsius, making it one of the coolest months of the year (next to August). July is also one of the driest months, as you can expect an average rainfall of only 50mm. You can also expect low humidity, cool breezes and blue sunny skies, great for excursions so bring along your camera to capture the wonderful landmarks and panoramas.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in July
Bali Kites Festival, otherwise referred to locally as the Pesta Layang Layang Bali, is a great opportunity to witness the age-old tradition in giant Balinese kites. The event usually takes place on the coast of Padanggalak Beach, north of the main Sanur hub, with the clear blue skies dotted with flying giants of varying colours and sizes.
Makepung Buffalo Races, a unique annual local event in the Jembrana regency of West Bali, which features ornately decorated buffaloes in competitive races through various muddy rice field circuits around the regency.
Perang Pandan at Tenganan Pegringsingan village in Karangasem, East Bali. This annual event is held based on a local calendar, which usually coincides with the month of July. The main event features friendly duels among village males who arm themselves with thorny pandan leaves. You may also tour the village and see various local handicrafts such as the rare Geringsing cloth in the making.