The weather in Bali in January sees occasional downpours of the wet season, with the peak season following on after the Christmas and New Year holiday period. However, the end of the month sees the start of the low season for hotel bookings with lower rates. January is the month with the most rainfall throughout the year, with an average chance of 43% and 347mm of rain. Temperatures are low at an average of 27.6 degrees, while seas are warmer averaging at 29 degrees Celsius.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in January
No need to worry about the rain when you can enjoy great surfing almost year round on Bali’s southern coast. For those preferring overland adventures, check out Bali’s collection of majestic waterfalls which are at their best during the wet season. Similarly, Bali’s host of natural springs offer a different kind of sightseeing with great soaks amongst nature.