Bali weather in February is a continuation of the wet season as in January, with similar average temperatures at 27.7 degrees Celsius, overcast skies with 38% chance of rain, and a slightly decreasing average rainfall of 287mm. You can also still expect high humidity levels in February at an average of 80%.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in February
If you love water sports and water slides, occasional downpours shouldn’t delay your plans. Check out Bali’s collection of great water parks for splashing wet fun. Conversely, for indoor excitement, particularly for those travelling to Bali with kids, try the Bounce Bali trampoline centre as well as a host of other activities on offer at the Canggu Club.