In December, the weather in Bali sees the peak of the wet season on the island, with an average rainfall of up to 293mm and average temperature of 27.7 degrees Celsius, which can drop to a low of 25 degrees. You can also expect less sun throughout this month and a higher, 35%, chance of rain. Gradually into the turn of the year, we’ll see almost constant downpours and local storms. Even so, you can still find some great days with the most dramatic of sunsets due to cloud-painted skies, or enjoy the popular nightspots up to the year-end countdowns.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in December
Don’t let the rain let you down. Enjoy all the great things Bali has to offer, even during rainy days. Go shopping in the comforts of the indoors at any of the great museums and art galleries in Ubud, or go shopping at the great collection of modern malls on the island. You can also book a seat to view spectacular shows in Bali, such as the Devdan Show at the Nusa Dua Theatre, or the Bali Agung and the new Kecak Masterpiece at the Bali Safari and Marine Park.