Bali Weather in August
What the Weather is Like in Bali in August0
Bali’s weather in the month of August sees the driest period on the island throughout the whole year. Average rainfall in August is the lowest at only 23mm, and average temperature is coolest at 25.8 degrees Celsius. Expect lots of sunny but cooler and rain-free days, with cool breezes that follow on from Bali’s windy season. August is also considered the sunniest month in Bali, with an average of 10 hours of sunlight.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in August
Ubud Village Jazz Festival, a music event that brings together Jazz artists from Indonesia and all over the globe onto the open stage at the Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) in Ubud.
Jazz Market by The Sea, a Jazz event that takes place at the beachfront venue of Taman Bhagawan in Nusa Dua
Sanur Village Festival, an annual celebration of arts, sports, photography and music in Sanur, which also features many side events, appealing to an international audience.
You May Also Like