Bali’s weather in the month of August sees the driest period on the island throughout the whole year. Average rainfall in August is the lowest at only 23mm, and average temperature is coolest at 25.8 degrees Celsius. Expect lots of sunny but cooler and rain-free days, with cool breezes that follow on from Bali’s windy season. August is also considered the sunniest month in Bali, with an average of 10 hours of sunlight.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in August
Ubud Village Jazz Festival, a music event that brings together Jazz artists from Indonesia and all over the globe onto the open stage at the Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) in Ubud.
Jazz Market by The Sea, a Jazz event that takes place at the beachfront venue of Taman Bhagawan in Nusa Dua
Sanur Village Festival, an annual celebration of arts, sports, photography and music in Sanur, which also features many side events, appealing to an international audience.