Bali’s weather in the month of August sees the driest period on the island throughout the whole year. Average rainfall in August is the lowest at only 23mm, and average temperature is coolest at 25.8 degrees Celsius. Expect lots of sunny but cooler and rain-free days, with cool breezes that follow on from Bali’s windy season. August is also considered the sunniest month in Bali, with an average of 10 hours of sunlight.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in August
Ubud Village Jazz Festival, a music event that brings together Jazz artists from Indonesia and all over the globe onto the open stage at the Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) in Ubud.
Jazz Market by The Sea, a Jazz event that takes place at the beachfront venue of Taman Bhagawan in Nusa Dua
Sanur Village Festival, an annual celebration of arts, sports, photography and music in Sanur, which also features many side events, appealing to an international audience.