Bali weather in April sees a gradual end to the wet season, typified by a low 28% chance of rain with average rainfall of 94 mm. Temperatures rise to an average of 27.8 degrees Celsius and can reach up to 30 degrees in April, making it one of the hottest months throughout the year (the other is at the start of the wet season in October). Nevertheless, relatively warm sea temperatures still offer great diving with improved visibility. April provides you up to eight hours of sunshine, much better than the preceding months.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in April
As one of the hottest months in Bali, it’s a great time to consider a dip, and go even deeper by diving in Bali, especially with improved visibility from the previous wet season. Bargain hunters may find great time in pleasant air-conditioned indoors at any of the great malls in Bali. Simply, there are many ways to beat the heat on your Bali holiday in April.