Bali weather in April sees a gradual end to the wet season, typified by a low 28% chance of rain with average rainfall of 94 mm. Temperatures rise to an average of 27.8 degrees Celsius and can reach up to 30 degrees in April, making it one of the hottest months throughout the year (the other is at the start of the wet season in October). Nevertheless, relatively warm sea temperatures still offer great diving with improved visibility. April provides you up to eight hours of sunshine, much better than the preceding months.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Average Rainfalls in Bali Highlights:
(Obviously it varies each year!)
Things to Do in Bali in April
As one of the hottest months in Bali, it’s a great time to consider a dip, and go even deeper by diving in Bali, especially with improved visibility from the previous wet season. Bargain hunters may find great time in pleasant air-conditioned indoors at any of the great malls in Bali. Simply, there are many ways to beat the heat on your Bali holiday in April.