Uluwatu and Bukit
Everything You Need To Know About Uluwatu and the Bukit Area
Uluwatu is the most popular area on Bali’s Bukit peninsula, best known for the namesake landmark cliff-top temple. The hilly limestone region is home to Bali’s most scenic luxury villas and resorts, with facilities on towering cliffs, overlooking the Indian Ocean and magnificent sunsets. The cliff-fringed coastline is also home to hidden beaches and world-class surf breaks, a mecca for wave riders from the world over.
Uluwatu and the Bukit should be top consideration if you’re looking for a stay in Bali that is away from the crowds common to Bali’s south, such as Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. The high and exotic location makes for a perfect setting for these resorts, usually featuring restaurants with a view – among the finest on the island. This section helps you select the best hotels, restaurants, nightlife and activities for your holiday escape in the area.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion