Mason Jungle Buggies offers a fun day out riding heavy-duty ATVs through a specially designed, one-of-a-kind jungle course in the lush highlands north of Ubud proper. It's one of the main activities of Mason Adventures, formerly Bali Adventure Tours. The thrills of whizzing through the jungle on a dirt track is best enjoyed with pals for some friendly rally driving rivalry. You can choose from single-seater buggies to two-seater options, all featuring 4WD technology and powered by 570cc engines.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Off-Roading Thrills at Mason Jungle Buggies
You can choose from different lap durations. After a short briefing and instruction session on these awesome looking four-wheeled machines, you slap on a helmet, strap on the rally style three-point seatbelts and start off from Mason Adventures' all-bamboo Koko Bambu Restaurant. An age restriction applies, which basically requires you to show a valid driver's license for you to be able to operate these vehicles, and you need to have some basic driving experience. Once all that's cleared, you're on your way, hitting the pedal and perhaps doing some crazy drifting over dirt and gravel.
The jungle course offers a total of 4.5 km of adrenaline rush, winding through a lush forest that's akin to a cacao, banana and coffee plantation. There's all sorts of bright coloured directional and speed signs throughout the track, and some sections are lined with barriers and rubber tires for some extra safety measures. Some parts of the course have loose gravel, which can seem somewhat deliberate - all to fulfil your drifting needs. When you're finished with laps, you can show off your driving skills in the space near the resting area.
Mason Jungle Buggies Bali
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Taro, Banjar Tatag, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 721 480
- Tour Available: Jungle Buggies