First Time in Ubud
What to Do in Ubud on Your First Visit
There’s much you can see and do in the cultural and artistic heartland of Ubud on your first visit. This popular upland destination is also profuse with nature scenes, from green rice terraces and valleys serving as backdrop to many art galleries and age-old temples and palaces. Most highlight spots are also actually within easy walking distance in the town hub alone, allowing for a quick day trip if you’re really pushed for time.
The centrepiece Puri Saren Royal Palace, home of nightly cultural shows, is just across the road from the souvenir-shopping haven of the Ubud Art Market. It’s then just a short walk down to the boutique-lined Jalan Hanoman ending up at the Ubud Monkey Forest. Other highlights such as the Goa Gajah temple are only several kilometres away. Here are some of the most popular travel ideas to help you plan your first visit to Ubud.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion