The Tanah Lot Experience
Bali Discovery - Short Tours
This Tanah Lot tour offers a great Bali temple sightseeing experience, which includes the island’s most iconic sea temple and two other notable sites among its itinerary. Your journey through lush Balinese countryside first takes you to the 17th century Pura Taman Ayun Temple, also referred to as the royal temple of the Mengwi Kingdom. Witness from up close the well preserved architecture and bas reliefs of this site, amongst well-kept lotus ponds and tropical gardens.
Next visit includes Alas Kedaton, a dense nutmeg forest that is home to hordes of grey long-tailed macaques and an ancient freshwater spring temple within. Final stop is the iconic Tanah Lot sea temple, a significant cultural and religious landmark on the island and also one of the best places to experience dramatic Bali sunsets. The golden disc steadily setting against crimson skies behind the silhouette of tiered temple shrines will forever set in your memories.
Highlights of This Tour:
- Pura Taman Ayun, a well-preserved 17th century stronghold of Bali’s Mengwi Dynasty
- Alas Kedaton: nutmeg forest with an ancient temple and hordes of grey long-tailed macaques
- Tanah Lot, Bali's most iconic sea temple
- 6-hour tour
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion