Scenic Adventure Tour
Bali Soft Adventure Tours
The village of Pejaten is famous for its clay ceramics. Local people produce household accessories, such as washbasins, bowls, pots, tiles and so on, decorated with Pejaten's famously beautiful ornamentation of the flora and fauna. The tradition is strong in the village, and families have been passing down their craft for generations. More recently, the skills of the craftsmen and women have become well known to tourists and local business people, and the village now does good trade.
Approximately 20 kilometers from Tabanan, the road climbs up high into the hills to a small village named Jatiluwih. With a height of 850 meters above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Bali’s terraced paddy fields stretch into endless contours over the hills and valleys as far as the eye can see.
A visit to Pasar Candi Kuning is a traditional market. It sells fruit, vegetables and spices plus exotic flowering plants like delicate orchids and roses, thus creating a kaleidoscope of wonderful colors. Spices include nutmeg, pepper, paprika and turmeric.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.