Scenic Adventure Tour
Bali Soft Adventure Tours
The village of Pejaten is famous for its clay ceramics. Local people produce household accessories, such as washbasins, bowls, pots, tiles and so on, decorated with Pejaten's famously beautiful ornamentation of the flora and fauna. The tradition is strong in the village, and families have been passing down their craft for generations. More recently, the skills of the craftsmen and women have become well known to tourists and local business people, and the village now does good trade.
Approximately 20 kilometers from Tabanan, the road climbs up high into the hills to a small village named Jatiluwih. With a height of 850 meters above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Bali’s terraced paddy fields stretch into endless contours over the hills and valleys as far as the eye can see.
A visit to Pasar Candi Kuning is a traditional market. It sells fruit, vegetables and spices plus exotic flowering plants like delicate orchids and roses, thus creating a kaleidoscope of wonderful colors. Spices include nutmeg, pepper, paprika and turmeric.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.