Join the fun on the water and master your wakeboarding skills in the beautiful Sanur lagoon. Depending on your skill level, feel the adrenaline rush as you ride your first waves or improve your techniques and learn new tricks. Select your most suitable level to achieve the best results.
Level 1: Essential Basic Wakeboarding
Over the course of this lesson, practice basic balancing techniques and hand signals in the water. Familiarize yourself with the wind patterns and water conditions as your instructor shares essential knowledge. Once you have a full understanding of the basics, get ready for a thrill of a lifetime as you takeoff in the water behind a motorboat.
Level 2: Wake Slides
If you have experienced wakeboarding before, join this course to master the body positions including 180- and 360-degree wake slides. Watch as your instructor demonstrates proper maneuvering and techniques before you attempt perfect single wake jumps with your newly acquired skills.
Level 3: Jumps and Flips
In this lesson the instructor teaches you to how to prepare for bigger wake launches and quicker landings, achieve perfect body positions, and smoothly ride the waves upon landing. Grasp the professional way of riding the waves and learn new tricks including the "Wake to Wake" jump and twisting in the air. Leave with new confidence as you are ready to show off in front of your friends.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour