WakaLand 4x4 Island Tour
Take a journey to the secret soul of Bali with a 4x4 ride that shows you the rugged beauty of the island's interior. From rice paddies and ancient quarries to high mountain peaks, you can get a feel for the character of the land as you see some of the most spectacular sights around.
Once you set out from your hotel in the morning, pay a visit to an ancient sandstone quarry and get a look at a traditional Balinese farmhouse. Here, you have a chance to take a trek through the rice fields and learn to make canang sari, a daily offering left at Bali's Hindu temples.
Next, ride into the mountains through the UNESCO-recognized rice terraces of Jatiluwih and visit the 11th-century temple of Pura Luhur Batukaru, built on the slopes of Bali's second-highest volcano. Have lunch with Balinese specialties and complimentary soft drinks, wines, beer, tea, or coffee at Bamboo Forest Restaurant before you head down the slopes of mount Batukaru for the return trip to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion