WakaLand 4x4 Island Tour
Take a journey to the secret soul of Bali with a 4x4 ride that shows you the rugged beauty of the island's interior. From rice paddies and ancient quarries to high mountain peaks, you can get a feel for the character of the land as you see some of the most spectacular sights around.
Once you set out from your hotel in the morning, pay a visit to an ancient sandstone quarry and get a look at a traditional Balinese farmhouse. Here, you have a chance to take a trek through the rice fields and learn to make canang sari, a daily offering left at Bali's Hindu temples.
Next, ride into the mountains through the UNESCO-recognized rice terraces of Jatiluwih and visit the 11th-century temple of Pura Luhur Batukaru, built on the slopes of Bali's second-highest volcano. Have lunch with Balinese specialties and complimentary soft drinks, wines, beer, tea, or coffee at Bamboo Forest Restaurant before you head down the slopes of mount Batukaru for the return trip to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour