Waka Land Day Trip in Bali Outback
Explore the natural wonders of Bali on a 4-wheel drive adventure to pristine and quaint villages. Stop at fabulous stone quarry, admire the spectacular rural landscape, and visit the sacred Batukaru Temple on this full-day excursion.
Hop aboard your 4x4, leave the bustling city behind, and travel along the country roads. On your way, enjoy the tranquility of Balinese villages and emerald-green rice fields. Then, make a stop at the natural stone quarry and witness the stone cutting process from the dry river bed, which has been in place for many generations.
Next, continue to an agricultural village and watch how Balinese coffee is roasted. While here, take the chance to sample the delicious local snacks and learn how to make canang (a small palm-leaf basket as the tray), an important offering in Balinese temples. Later, depending on your fitness level, take a 30-minute trek through the rice fields before you journey into the mountains through the verdant rice terraces of Jatiluwih.
Break for your sumptuous Balinese lunch in a rainforest-like restaurant with a glorious open-air canopy and giant bamboo in the background. Then try to play one of the traditional musical instruments, rindik, or simply enjoy the music.
For your last stop, visit Batukaru Temple, a sacred temple built by a Hindu sage during the Tabanan Dynasty, located on the slope of a mountain. Take in the quiet, peaceful, and organic feeling of the sanctuary before you make your way back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour