Village Trekking Tour in Carangsari
Walking & Bike Tours
Stroll past terraced fields and vibrant green rice paddies, wander through the dappled sunlight of a Balinese jungle, and investigate a monument paying tribute to one of Indonesia's national heroes. Along the way, enjoy a special visit to a traditional Balinese house and tuck into a tasty buffet lunch.
Ride from your hotel in South Bali or Ubud toward the foothills of Bali's hinterland, gazing out the window as you roll past pastoral landscapes flecked with swaying palm trees. Reach Carangsari and hop out, lacing up your hiking boots before you follow your guide through the village and down meandering trails that offer up-close looks at tropical jungles. Look for monkeys as you walk and listen as your guide explains a bit about the area's ecology before you wrap back around to Caragsari's center.
Stop off at a local's house to find out more about their culture and day-to-day lives, and then continue to to a monument dedicated to I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian soldier who died during the Indonesian War of Independence. Learn about his legacy as you head to a local restaurant for a tasty lunch of traditional dishes, and then jump back in your comfortable coach for the return to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion