Village Tour & Organic Remedy Workshop
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend a fascinating and enchanting half day exploring the Bali countryside, a rural area where you get a glimpse of the authentic daily life of local residents. Visit the gorgeous landscapes close to the village of Sigara, then stop in Jamu for a traditional medicine workshop.
After your guide picks you up at your Bali central hotel visit the verdant environment surrounding the Sigaran village. Leave your troubles behind and unwind in a peaceful sanctuary of rice paddy fields, vegetable farms, and expansive open land. Learn about the produce grown in the region including the variety of plants and herbs right in front of your eyes.
Hop back in your couch and drive through overgrown forest land to another Balinese village. Here, begin to understand the unique skills it takes to create traditional Indonesian medicine. Touch and feel the organic ingredients, crushing and mixing them to make your own Jamu, body scrub, mask, and oil. Lunch is served at the popular D’star Restaurant to round out your tour.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion