Village Cycling Half-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Head away from the tourist crowds at the beach and discover rural communities and lush landscapes on a cycle tour of the interior of Bali. Navigate through terraced rice fields, pedal through charming villages such as Carangsari, and feed the monkeys of Sangeh, as you engage with local culture.
Pick up your bike in the delightful village of Carangsari, and familiarize yourself with this peaceful area before setting out onto pastoral lanes and trails. Ride through the idyllic landscape of terraced paddy fields, farming villages, and even temples nestling in the hillsides.
With a relaxed and easygoing pace there are plenty of spots to stop where you can chat with locals, snap pictures of the breathtaking views, or simply pause to rest. At one point, spend some time in the Sangeh monkey forest where you can hear the chirping primates swinging through the trees. Wait for them to approach before having the chance to feed them.
You cover the 10 miles (17 km) with surprising ease and are soon at the finish point where you enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before boarding a vehicle for the return.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour