Village Cycling Half-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Head away from the tourist crowds at the beach and discover rural communities and lush landscapes on a cycle tour of the interior of Bali. Navigate through terraced rice fields, pedal through charming villages such as Carangsari, and feed the monkeys of Sangeh, as you engage with local culture.
Pick up your bike in the delightful village of Carangsari, and familiarize yourself with this peaceful area before setting out onto pastoral lanes and trails. Ride through the idyllic landscape of terraced paddy fields, farming villages, and even temples nestling in the hillsides.
With a relaxed and easygoing pace there are plenty of spots to stop where you can chat with locals, snap pictures of the breathtaking views, or simply pause to rest. At one point, spend some time in the Sangeh monkey forest where you can hear the chirping primates swinging through the trees. Wait for them to approach before having the chance to feed them.
You cover the 10 miles (17 km) with surprising ease and are soon at the finish point where you enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before boarding a vehicle for the return.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride