Ubud Arts and Crafts Half-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Get a glimpse of Bali's cultural heritage while visiting traditional Balinese villages renowned for their craftsmanship in silver, woodcarving, and painting, and then explore Ubud, Bali's center for arts and crafts.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces, and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Your final stop is Ubud, Bali's preeminent center for fine arts, dance, and music. Discover Bali's cultural heritage, admire the artists at work and appreciate famous Balinese-style paintings on display. After a day of discovery, your transfer takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour