Ubud Arts and Crafts Half-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Get a glimpse of Bali's cultural heritage while visiting traditional Balinese villages renowned for their craftsmanship in silver, woodcarving, and painting, and then explore Ubud, Bali's center for arts and crafts.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces, and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Your final stop is Ubud, Bali's preeminent center for fine arts, dance, and music. Discover Bali's cultural heritage, admire the artists at work and appreciate famous Balinese-style paintings on display. After a day of discovery, your transfer takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride