The Art of Touch Wellness Workshop with Yoga, Massage & Transportation
Explore the power of human touch during a wellness workshop that brings together yoga, massage, and interactive learning. With a partner or on your own, join a small-group yoga class, practice time-honored massage techniques, and then let a therapist work sore muscles during a professional massage.
After you're picked up from your hotel, ride to the upscale Amala resort. Start your workshop with a private or small-group yoga class. Your instructor leads you through an all-levels series of poses to build inner peace and physical balance, combining elements of hatha and vinyasa yoga along with steady pranayama breathing and meditation.
Next, a spa master introduces you to traditional Balinese massage techniques that you can practice on your partner or another classmate. Learn about effleurage, pressure, tapping, and breathing techniques, and pick up pointers on how to use your palms to deliver a professional-quality massage. At the end of the class, you can lay back and relax during a soothing massage administered by one of the Amala's world-class therapists.
If you'd like, you can opt to stay for a healthy 2-course lunch of elegant vegetarian cuisine, dining on dishes like golden gazpacho with mango and pad thai made with young coconut noodles before the return ride to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour