The Art of Touch Wellness Workshop with Yoga, Massage & Transportation
Explore the power of human touch during a wellness workshop that brings together yoga, massage, and interactive learning. With a partner or on your own, join a small-group yoga class, practice time-honored massage techniques, and then let a therapist work sore muscles during a professional massage.
After you're picked up from your hotel, ride to the upscale Amala resort. Start your workshop with a private or small-group yoga class. Your instructor leads you through an all-levels series of poses to build inner peace and physical balance, combining elements of hatha and vinyasa yoga along with steady pranayama breathing and meditation.
Next, a spa master introduces you to traditional Balinese massage techniques that you can practice on your partner or another classmate. Learn about effleurage, pressure, tapping, and breathing techniques, and pick up pointers on how to use your palms to deliver a professional-quality massage. At the end of the class, you can lay back and relax during a soothing massage administered by one of the Amala's world-class therapists.
If you'd like, you can opt to stay for a healthy 2-course lunch of elegant vegetarian cuisine, dining on dishes like golden gazpacho with mango and pad thai made with young coconut noodles before the return ride to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride