Tenganan Native Balinese Village Trekking
Dive into the culture, heritage, and traditions of one of the most well-preserved communities on Bali. Explore Tenganan Pegringsingan with an experienced local guide on this intriguing excursion. Taste palm wine, check out tranquil farms, and end your day on the golden sands of Virgin Beach.
Catch a lift directly from your Bali hotel and ride to Kastala, where you can meet up with your guide and get a few tips on proper etiquette for visiting the secluded village of Tenganan Pegringsingan. Begin your trek as you cross over a river on a bamboo bridge and wind past rice paddies brimming with water. Learn about the Bali Subak system of irrigation as you walk, and then reach the entrance of Tenganan Pegringsingan.
Head inside this frozen-in-time community to chat with residents about their way of life, try a few strong sips of homemade palm wine, and scope out quaint homes made of bamboo and other natural materials. After your visit, head back down the trail and hop in a comfortable shuttle to ride toward Virgin Beach. Take the rest of the afternoon to swim or simply relax on this unspoiled strip of sand before heading back to your Bali hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion