Temples & Terraces Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Tours & Sightseeing
Venture deep into rural Bali, explore its historic monuments and picturesque rice fields, and discover the traditional ways of life on the island. Visit the striking shrines carved into the rock at Pura Gunung Kawi and meet workers in the terraced rice paddy fields in Tegalalang.
Begin with a drive to the inland village of Tampaksiring and see the temple of Gunung Kawi, one of the island's oldest monuments and a fascinating showcase of Bali's spiritual history. Climb the carved stone stairway for an up-close look at the 11th-century shrines, up to 23 feet (7 m) tall, cut out of the rocky cliff face.
Continue to another rural village, Tegalalang, and set out on a trek through the terraced rice fields that serve a vital role in the island's economy. Meet local people while they work and gain valuable insight into the culture of rural Bali.
Take some time to rest with a refreshing lunch, enjoy fabulous views over the agricultural landscape, and wash the meal down with fresh coconut water harvested from the nearby groves.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour