Tamata Canyoning Excursion
Descend into the heart of Bali in Tamata Canyon, a rugged environment consisting of mainly vertical descents within lush jungle. While traveling to the canyon by motorbike, learn about the region's non-commercial coffee and see sprawling fields of rice paddies.
Discover a wild an exceptional place where simplicity equals beauty. Get on a motorbike and travel to Tamata Canyon, located near beautiful Kintamani. Once at the canyon, begin the mainly vertical descent, consisting of several rappels along waterfalls, the longest being 75 feet (23 m). One takes you to Tamata gorge, a tough climb covered in moss. After a local lunch, take an optional jump at the mid point of the canyon.
After the climb, return aboard a motorbike, admiring sprawling fields of rice paddies. On the way back, learn about Bali's non-commercial coffee production, some of the rarest and most expensive in the world.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride