Sunrise Mount Batur Hike & Coffee Plantation Visit
Get an early start on this guided excursion as you hike up to the lofty vantage points around Mount Batur at sunrise, tuck into a tasty breakfast cooked in the steam of a volcano, and stop off at a coffee plantation for refreshing sips of delicious roasted Balinese coffee.
Meet up with your guide outside your Bali hotel and hop in comfortable transportation for the starlit ride to your trek's starting point. When you arrive, grab a flashlight and lace up your hiking shoes before heading down dark trails under the dense tree canopy.
Climb up the rugged slopes of Mount Batur, listening to stories about this active volcano's prior eruptions, and discussing how those geologic forces have shaped the surrounding landscapes. Reach your finish point just as the sun begins to creep over the horizon. Grab a seat to enjoy the show while your guide rustles up a hearty breakfast, cooked with the help of volcanic steam.
After you eat, pack up and head back down to grab a ride to a nearby coffee plantation, where you can chat with farmers, learn about the harvesting and roasting processes, and taste the finished product before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion