Sunrise Mount Agung Hiking Tour
Trek through thick forests along dusty paths, scramble over fields of volcanic rock, and pump your legs to lofty vantage points around the top of Mount Agung, Bali's highest point. On this guided hiking tour, see a weather-worn temple and take in stunning sunrise views near a volcanic crater.
Get an early start as you meet up with your guide hours before the sun begins to peek over the horizon. Look for twinkling stars as you ride toward the base of Mount Agung and listen as your guide shares stories about the mountain's spiritual significance. Reach the the entrance of Pura Pasar Agung temple, hop out, and lace up your hiking boots to stroll past this centuries-old place of worship and into the forest beyond.
Start beneath the tree canopy, following your guide along darkened trails that eventually open up onto open rock fields. Learn about the 1963 eruption that shook the island as you hike and keep your eyes peeled for lava fields that lead you to your final destination.
Just below the summit, reach a comfortable viewing point and grab a seat to rest your legs. With your camera in hand, watch the first golden rays of sunlight creep over the horizon and illuminate the forests below. Snap a few memorable photos, check out the views of distant Mount Rinjani, and enjoy a tasty breakfast served picnic style. When you're ready to leave, head back down for an afternoon ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride