Standup Paddleboarding Lesson
Ride out to the best waves along Sanur Beach with a stand-up paddleboarding lesson. Challenge the rolling waves along Bali's stunning coastline as your personal coach leads you through a lesson designed to fit your experience and skills.
Travel from your hotel with a comfortable drive in an air-conditioned vehicle. Once you join your small group at one of the most popular surfing areas in the region, get up some information on basic surf awareness, select your paddleboard, and get ready to take to the water. With a variety of instruction levels, your lesson is tailored to provide the knowledge you need.
Level 1: Essential Basic Stand-Up Paddle
Learn some key information about your board and gear as you acquire basic paddling skills. Practice taking control of your board and paddle, balancing upright, and making different turns.
Level 2: Paddle and Board Balancing
At this level, you learn how to ride small waves, switch between your feet, and balance yourself on the board as you paddle smoothly over the waves.
Level 3: Breaking Waves
If you're ready to challenge yourself on the larger waves, select this option and master advanced paddling techniques. Discover how to rotate the fins on your board and head into the ocean for thrills as you master the art of breaking the waves with ease.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour