Standup Paddleboarding Lesson
Ride out to the best waves along Sanur Beach with a stand-up paddleboarding lesson. Challenge the rolling waves along Bali's stunning coastline as your personal coach leads you through a lesson designed to fit your experience and skills.
Travel from your hotel with a comfortable drive in an air-conditioned vehicle. Once you join your small group at one of the most popular surfing areas in the region, get up some information on basic surf awareness, select your paddleboard, and get ready to take to the water. With a variety of instruction levels, your lesson is tailored to provide the knowledge you need.
Level 1: Essential Basic Stand-Up Paddle
Learn some key information about your board and gear as you acquire basic paddling skills. Practice taking control of your board and paddle, balancing upright, and making different turns.
Level 2: Paddle and Board Balancing
At this level, you learn how to ride small waves, switch between your feet, and balance yourself on the board as you paddle smoothly over the waves.
Level 3: Breaking Waves
If you're ready to challenge yourself on the larger waves, select this option and master advanced paddling techniques. Discover how to rotate the fins on your board and head into the ocean for thrills as you master the art of breaking the waves with ease.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride