Small-Group VW Kombi Cocktail Safari
Discover the best of Bali in a classic 1980 Volkswagen Kombi, retrofitted with Wi-Fi and a minibar. Explore the best beaches and bars of the island, sip signature cocktails, ride by rice terraces and coastal scenery, and visit the impressive Pura Batu temple, built on a rock in the ocean.
Hit the road in style in a retro-cool VW Bus, pulling up to the beach club at the surfer's paradise of Batu Belig. Pick a refreshing cocktail from the bar's French-Balinese fusion menu—think vodka, strawberries, and ginger sorbet—then get back on the road to cruise through nearby beach villages.
Stop to visit Pura Batu Ngaus—this 17th-century temple is a fertility temple, and locals seeking blessings leave offerings in a rocky blowhole near an underwater cave. Listen to the cultural importance of the site, and once you're thirsty again, continue on to your next stop: a bar set on a massive, sprawling lawn overlooking the ocean.
Nibble on tapas and sip on sangria as you take in the view, then head to a favorite local beach club at Jimbaran Bay. As the sun sets, enjoy inventive libations like vanilla margaritas, frozen apple martinis, or whatever else suits your fancy from the extensive menu. Your tour ends at the famed Ku De Ta bar at Seminyak Beach, the perfect hot spot for bringing your day to a close or kicking off an evening spent exploring Bali's balmy, tropical nightlife scene.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride