Small-Group VW Kombi Cocktail Safari
Discover the best of Bali in a classic 1980 Volkswagen Kombi, retrofitted with Wi-Fi and a minibar. Explore the best beaches and bars of the island, sip signature cocktails, ride by rice terraces and coastal scenery, and visit the impressive Pura Batu temple, built on a rock in the ocean.
Hit the road in style in a retro-cool VW Bus, pulling up to the beach club at the surfer's paradise of Batu Belig. Pick a refreshing cocktail from the bar's French-Balinese fusion menu—think vodka, strawberries, and ginger sorbet—then get back on the road to cruise through nearby beach villages.
Stop to visit Pura Batu Ngaus—this 17th-century temple is a fertility temple, and locals seeking blessings leave offerings in a rocky blowhole near an underwater cave. Listen to the cultural importance of the site, and once you're thirsty again, continue on to your next stop: a bar set on a massive, sprawling lawn overlooking the ocean.
Nibble on tapas and sip on sangria as you take in the view, then head to a favorite local beach club at Jimbaran Bay. As the sun sets, enjoy inventive libations like vanilla margaritas, frozen apple martinis, or whatever else suits your fancy from the extensive menu. Your tour ends at the famed Ku De Ta bar at Seminyak Beach, the perfect hot spot for bringing your day to a close or kicking off an evening spent exploring Bali's balmy, tropical nightlife scene.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour