Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this full-day tour. Marvel at Pura Taman Ayun (an ancient royal temple), stroll through the Kedaton Monkey Forest, and watch a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at the Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun—built in honor of past ancestors and deities. Wonder at the intricate architectural designs and surrounding landscapes.
Next, visit the Kedaton Monkey Forest, a nature reserve and sanctuary for crab-eating macaque monkeys. Walk through the lush greenery of the tropical rainforest, watch the playful primates as they monkey around, and visit the Holy Spring Bathing Temple.
Continue to Tanah Lot, home of a Balinese Pilgrimage Temple, uniquely located atop a large offshore rock. Explore this religious site and enjoy panoramic views of the sun slowly vanishing below the horizon.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride