Royal Karangasem Heritage Full-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Karangasem Palace, home to the royal family of Karangasem that combines Balinese, Chinese, and European designs in the architecture. Plus, visit the gardens of Sukasada, snake fruit plantations at Sibetan village, and the fantastic water fountain of Tirta Gangga on this full-day tour.
Be picked up from your hotel and travel eastward toward Karangasem District to visit the majestic Puri Agung Karangasem, or Karangasem Palace. Built in the 19th century by the first King of Karangasem, this palace has a unique combination of local, Chinese, and European architecture.
Head out to the east and visit the incredible garden of Taman Sukasada, which features the heritage structure set in the middle of a big fish pond. Previously used by kings to welcome their important guests, ponder at its beautiful European design and decorations.
Next, arrive at Sibetan, a village famous for growing salak—known to the west as snake fruit due its reddish-brown scaly skin. Stroll around the village's road and take in the beautiful vistas of mountains, palm trees, and sparkling blue ocean in the distance.
Afterwards, stop at Tirta Gangga and admire the beautiful park with its massive water fountain and wide pond. Wonder at the maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone sculptures of mythical creatures. Soak in the air of authentic royal magnificence in this tranquil garden before your return trip back to Bali.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour