Kayak along the challenging Ayung River and discover your inner adventurer. Join a guided experience in a 2-person inflatable kayak and hold on tight as you shoot down the Class II and Class III rapids of Bali's longest river.
After pickup from your hotel, head north into the Ubud region to meet the Ayung River. Upon arrival at the Ubud Adventure Centre, your expert guide fits you with a wetsuit, helmet, and lifejacket and briefs you on the journey to come.
Next, kayak your way through more than 33 challenging rapids, navigating a series of narrow passages and streams. Feel the thrill as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation as you plunge downstream.
When your kayak trip ends, break for a delicious gourmet buffet lunch. Don't miss the opportunity to view and purchase professional photographs and DVD footage of your experience before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride