Putung to Virgin Beach Bike Tour
Travel to the eastern shores of Bali for an active day spent exploring quaint farm-flecked landscapes by bicycle. See how local farmers irrigate their fields, snatch stunning views from a lofty vantage point, and tuck into a scrumptious barbecue lunch on an unspoiled, sun-soaked beach.
Catch a lift from your Bali hotel and enjoy the scenic ride to the village of Putung, where you can fill your camera with sweeping shots of the Indian Ocean and get fitted for a comfortable cruiser bike. When you're ready to head out, don a helmet and follow your guide down dusty roads lined with water-filled rice paddies. Check out a daily market where locals barter for goods and see how cows are bought and sold between neighbors.
Stop off to chat with area farmers, learn about the island's subak style of irrigation, and visit a nearby temple to start a conversation about the importance of spirituality and how it's linked to the layout and architecture of each village.
Wind your day to a close as you point your handlebars toward Virgin Beach's wave-washed shores. When you arrive, take a refreshing dip, do some snorkeling, and then relax on the beach with a tasty barbecue lunch before grabbing a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion