Private Water Pilates Class & Full Body Massage
Do your body a favor during your vacation, treating yourself to a private water pilates class for a low-impact workout to strengthen and stretch. Afterward, soothe your muscles with a rejuvenating full-body massage, and enjoy lounging poolside in a serene zen garden.
Make your way to the Amala and slip into the pool in the resort's peaceful private garden. An instructor guides you through a water pilates workout that's tailored to your needs, taking the core-stabilizing and strengthening workouts of traditional pilates and moving them into the water for a more supportive, low-impact environment. Particularly great for those with back problems, weak joints, and arthritis or women who are pregnant, the gentle exercises work your entire body to build strength and flexibility at the same time.
Once your class is over, get out of the pool and head to the spa, where a professional therapist works to alleviate stress, get rid of built-up pressure, and improve circulation during a full-body massage. Breathe in the fragrance of Balinese aromatherapy oils as you relax and absorb the benefits of your treatment. Afterward, you can choose to linger by the pool in the bamboo zen garden, or add on a healthy and nutritious meal at the Amala's restaurant, which serves up delicious raw and vegetarian specialties as well as more indulgent dishes.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride