Private Volcano Helicopter Ride
Enjoy bird's-eye views on this top-notch helicopter tour to admire the extravagant scenery of Lake Batur, a sparkling caldera lake, and majestic Mount Batur. With convenient hotel pickup and a maximum group of 6 people, fly over an active volcano and get plenty of photo opportunities.
Enjoy pickup from your hotel and head to a private Elephant Safari Park Heliport at Taro on the inner side of Ubud. Climb aboard a high-end helicopter featuring air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior, a state-of-the-art internal and external camera system, as well as modern TV screens and a sound system.
Led by a knowledgeable pilot, head northeast over Taro, deep river valleys, and picturesque rice fields. Watch the rim of the Batur caldera looming ahead and fly over the top to view the breathtaking caldera lake—the largest on the island. Marvel at Mount Batur, an active stratovolcano that erupted 26 times from 1804 to 2005 including a massive eruption August 2–September 21, 1926.
The eruption caused the relocation of Batur village and the Ulun Danu Temple to the higher ground.
During the helicopter ride, you circle Mount Batur's smaller young active crater situated within—one of the volcano's 3 craters. After plenty of photo opportunities, fly south to the Elephant Safari Park at Taro where the attentive ground crew welcomes you before you ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride