Private Volcano Helicopter Ride
Enjoy bird's-eye views on this top-notch helicopter tour to admire the extravagant scenery of Lake Batur, a sparkling caldera lake, and majestic Mount Batur. With convenient hotel pickup and a maximum group of 6 people, fly over an active volcano and get plenty of photo opportunities.
Enjoy pickup from your hotel and head to a private Elephant Safari Park Heliport at Taro on the inner side of Ubud. Climb aboard a high-end helicopter featuring air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior, a state-of-the-art internal and external camera system, as well as modern TV screens and a sound system.
Led by a knowledgeable pilot, head northeast over Taro, deep river valleys, and picturesque rice fields. Watch the rim of the Batur caldera looming ahead and fly over the top to view the breathtaking caldera lake—the largest on the island. Marvel at Mount Batur, an active stratovolcano that erupted 26 times from 1804 to 2005 including a massive eruption August 2–September 21, 1926.
The eruption caused the relocation of Batur village and the Ulun Danu Temple to the higher ground.
During the helicopter ride, you circle Mount Batur's smaller young active crater situated within—one of the volcano's 3 craters. After plenty of photo opportunities, fly south to the Elephant Safari Park at Taro where the attentive ground crew welcomes you before you ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour