Private Trekking Tour of the Karangasem Region with Lunch
The regency of Karangasem boasts exotic landscapes of dense forest, mountains, and rice terraces, all dotted with delightful villages. Embark on this full-day adventure to discover the wonders of Bali’s renowned eastern region with an expert guide.
Start your tour with a scenic drive as you head eastward on small winding roads. Your first stop is at the serene village of Sidemen—renowned for its spiritual aura. Absorb the tranquil atmosphere, pass by rice paddies and salak (snake fruit) plantations, and watch locals practicing Balinese weaving.
Continue to Kastala, where your trekking adventure begins. Enjoy 2 hours of hiking by emerald rice paddies, coursing streams, and lush forest to the village of Tenganan. Known for preserving Bali’s ancestral culture and traditions, this is the perfect place to admire typical village architecture and learn about the ancient art of weaving ikat—one Bali’s rarest textiles.
After lunch at a local restaurant in seaside Candidasa, drive along the coastline to the small fishing community of Kusamba. Gaze out at the abundance of colorful fishing boats that line the beachfront and notice how many of the boats have painted-on “eyes” to help navigate safely when at sea. The village is also known for salt panning. Meet a local salt farmer and learn how salt is harvested naturally from sea water before you return to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour