Private Traditional Mas Village Experience & Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
During an exciting day of rich traditions, local culture, and village lifestyle discover the fascinating rural community of Mas, located just outside of Ubud. Meet friendly villagers and learn the art of their craft work, see a local astrologer, and help prepare your authentic lunch.
Just 10–15 minutes outside of Ubud is the village of Mas—a charming township renowned for its woodcarvings and traditional customs. Upon arrival, you are greeted by the village priest who blesses you and welcomes you to his parish. Next you have a chance to meet a local astrologer to gain an insight into your destiny—the ancient Balinese way—and see what your future holds.
Venture farther into the town and meet a woodcarver, learn about the techniques to create intricate handicrafts, and then try carving something a bit simpler: bath soap. Delve deeper into Balinese culture by helping prepare lunch. Watch and learn how chefs prepare spices and traditional herbs to create a fusion of savory dishes before enjoying your tasty meal and chatting with locals.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour