Private Traditional Mas Village Experience & Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
During an exciting day of rich traditions, local culture, and village lifestyle discover the fascinating rural community of Mas, located just outside of Ubud. Meet friendly villagers and learn the art of their craft work, see a local astrologer, and help prepare your authentic lunch.
Just 10–15 minutes outside of Ubud is the village of Mas—a charming township renowned for its woodcarvings and traditional customs. Upon arrival, you are greeted by the village priest who blesses you and welcomes you to his parish. Next you have a chance to meet a local astrologer to gain an insight into your destiny—the ancient Balinese way—and see what your future holds.
Venture farther into the town and meet a woodcarver, learn about the techniques to create intricate handicrafts, and then try carving something a bit simpler: bath soap. Delve deeper into Balinese culture by helping prepare lunch. Watch and learn how chefs prepare spices and traditional herbs to create a fusion of savory dishes before enjoying your tasty meal and chatting with locals.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion