Private Tour: A Spiritual Journey Experience
Take a journey awaken your spirituality with the help of a shaman and temple guardian. Free your mind and allow your energy points to open up before visiting a temple with a healing waterfall. Then have a delicious lunch in Ubud and practice yoga with locals.
In the morning meet with a Balinese shaman, who opens your spiritual chakra (energy points along the central meridian of the body). In total, there are 7 chakra points, although some systems include 1 or 2 extra.
Afterward, join a blessing and purification ceremony at Dalem Pingit Temple, a small Balinese temple near the river at Sebatu village. Walk down the steps toward the river to find the temple located near a bathhouse with a waterfall. According to the story, the waterfall has been there forever and is believed to cure various diseases (both of medical illness or diseases due to magic). The guardian of the temple accompanies you to present an offering at the main temple.
Next, visit Gunung Kawi Temple located at Tampak Siring village situated on the Pakerisan River, an archeological complex carved out of the living rock and dating back to the 11th century. Walk down over 300 steps to reach the temple, passing lush jungle and rice terraces along the way. Here, with the permission of the temple guardian, you relax and enjoy a meditation in one of the caves.
A traditional lunch is served at a local restaurant in Ubud. Then you visit an ashram near Ubud, set in a beautiful garden with ponds and trees overlooking the rice field. You may have the opportunity to do a yoga session here or join chanting with others for meditation. With a renewed spirit, return to your Bali hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour