Private Temples & Coffee Plantation Excursion
Admire the ornate sculptures surrounding centuries-old temples, listen to stories about water goddesses from your experienced guide, and take advantage of photo opportunities near dramatic wave-warped rock formations. Along the way, visit a coffee plantation where you can sip hot mugs of steaming java.
Grab a comfortable seat when your guide picks you up from your hotel and enjoy the views of pastoral landscapes as you cruise to Pura Taman Ayun. Chat with your guide about this stunning Balinese temple when you arrive and spend some time wandering between its thatched roof pagodas, which protect meticulously carved walls and intriguing shrines.
On your way to the next site, recharge with lunch at a delightful restaurant and stop off at a local coffee plantation to visit with farmers, get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Caffeinated and ready to go, head to Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a water temple set on the tranquil shores of Lake Bratan. Find out what river goddess this 17th-century temple serves while you stroll around its garden-lined base, snap a few photos, and then wrap up your excursion at Tanah Lot, where a temple battles crashing waves from its oceanfront perch. Learn about the importance of sea temples and their relationship to Balinese mythology, asking your guide any questions you have before you enjoy a scenic ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour