Private Sunrise Volcano Hike with Hot Spring Bath & Kopi Luwak Coffee
Climb to the top of a sacred volcano and experience the sun rising over the mountainside while basking in the steam that rises out from the caldera. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the ascent, and then hike back down to head to a local plantation for a tasting of the famed kopi luwak coffee.
Your day begins with convenient pickup at your hotel and a relaxing ride to the base of Mount Batur, where you begin a trek up the mountain as warm light from the rising sun spreads over you. Rise over 2,300 feet (700 m) during this hike that boasts epic views of the nearby lake and surrounding valley. At the peak, enjoy an egg and banana breakfast that is cooked over the hot steam emitted from the volcano itself.
After relaxing at the top of the mountain, head back down to a hot spring, where you can take a soothing dip in the 104 °F (40 °C) waters at the west side of the lake. Your guide then takes you to a nearby coffee and spice plantation where you can try the renowned kopi luwak coffee. This special drink is made with partially digested coffee cherries that are eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet, a small mammal. Although this may sound a bit off-putting, it's considered to be a delicious specialty.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion