Private Silver-Making Class
Learn a new skill with the help of an experienced silver worker. Using 10 grams of silver, craft your very own ring, earrings, or maybe a pendant. This is a tradition that has been passed down from family to family for generations, get a dose of local culture as you participate in this timeless art.
After convenient pickup from your hotel, take a short trip to meet the artist who is your hands-on guide for the day. A brief orientation and demonstration gets you acquainted with the tools you are using to create your masterpiece.
Decide what you'd like to make, and then begin molding the silver into your desired shape. Listen to the advice of your helpful guide to achieve the best results possible. After your task is completed, sit down for a cup of tea or coffee with a tasty Balinese cake. Bid farewell to your guide and head back to your hotel with your silver jewelry in hand as the perfect souvenir of your trip.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride