Private Partner Yoga Class & Thai Massage Lesson
Stretch, strengthen, and have fun with a partner in this yoga and Thai massage class designed for 2. In the serene setting of a peaceful bamboo zen garden, learn 2-person yoga postures to hone your balance, and then uncover the basics of Thai massage and acupressure.
Make your way to the Amala and meet your instructor, getting situated in the lovely wellness studio and chatting about your yoga experience. The teacher tailors the class to you and your partner's experience and fitness level, correcting postures to make sure you're supporting one another correctly and building strength and flexibility at the same time. This fun and interactive class is a great way to take your yoga practice to the next level and involve your partner in what can often be a solitary form of exercise.
After you've moved through your asanas (poses), the teacher guides you through a series of Thai massage techniques that combine deep assisted stretching with acupressure. Practice with your partner, opening up your body's internal meridians, balancing your chi (energy), and learning feel-good and therapeutic stretches that you can help each other with back home. After the class, you can feel free to linger by the quiet pool in the Amala's zen garden for as long as you'd like.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour