Private Mengwi Temple & Antiques Tour
Delight in a privately guided journey to take in some of Bali's most wondrous sights. Visit its most photographed temple, a stunning beach with a remarkable waterfront hotel, and Taman Ayun family temple. This trip is sure to leave your feeling serene and at peace with the world around you.
In the afternoon, you are driven from your hotel to visit a royal family temple known as Taman Ayun, located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. This impressive complex stands on a small island that is surrounded by a man-made lake.
Continue to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of giant bats.
Next, you journey to Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot, perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. Snap a few iconic photos of the sight to cherish as memories for years to come.
Return to the Seminyak area, or, more specifically, Canggu Beach. Enter the seaside Hotel Tugu Bali and take a peek at the wide collection of priceless antiques and rare artifacts. Enjoy the magical atmosphere of the hotel while having a cocktail and canapes. Then, with a drink in your hand, you watch the sun dip below the horizon, leaving the sky flecked with stars as it departs. Feeling the tranquility of the day wash over you, return to your hotel for the night.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour