Private Lake Batur & Kehen Temple Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Tours & Sightseeing
In Bali’s rugged heartland discover sacred temples and landscapes of outstanding natural beauty on this private tour. Visit two of the island’s most impressive temples, Gunung Kawi and Kehen, and appreciate the physical wonder of Mount Batur in its striking surroundings.
Away from the main roads of the south coast, the smaller scenic roads into Bali’s interior lead you through beautiful rural landscapes of farming communities and rice fields. Your first stop is at one the island’s most ancient temples, Gunung Kawi. The 270-step climb offers superb panoramas and the reward is the magnificent sight of the 23-foot (7-m) shrines carved into the rock.
Over a buffet lunch in Kintamani sit back and admire the far-reaching views of Mount Batur and crescent-shaped Lake Batur flanked by volcanic peaks with slopes shrouded in verdant forest. Gather insight into a traditional way of life at Penglipuran, a village that displays authentic architectural practices.
Your day is crowned with a visit to Kehen Temple, a complex spread over 8 terraces in a dramatic position on the southern slope of a hill. Hear about its significance and connections with Brahman, the God of Fire, as your tour of Bali's history and heritage is concluded.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion