Private Karangasem Full-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Stunning landscapes, charming villages, and rich culture—discover the wonders of Karangasem on this fascinating tour. Visit a traditional country town, admire Bali’s largest Hindu temple, and absorb the natural beauty in the east of the island with an expert guide.
Your first stop is at charming Penglipuran—an authentic village of the east. Head along the main street, with its neat row of typical Balinese entry gates, and see how the uniform houses are oriented toward Mount Agung and Bali’s Mother Temple of Besakih.
Enjoy a scenic drive in the direction of the temple itself—Bali’s largest Hindu sanctuary. The majestic complex of Pura Besakih is located on the slopes of Bali’s highest peak, and its grand architecture rises up 6 terraced levels against the backdrop of Mount Agung.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue on to the intensely spiritual village of Sidemen. Take a serene walk through the rural landscapes, rice paddies, and salak (snake fruit) plantations, and learn about the ancient art of weaving that is still alive and well here.
Your final stop is at Klungkung, where you visit a local market and the Kertha Gosa Pavilion—the ancient Royal Courts of Justice. Marvel at the grand ceiling, with its ornate and elaborate wayang (shadow figure) paintings depicting the ultimate battle of good against evil.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour