Private Karangasem Full-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Stunning landscapes, charming villages, and rich culture—discover the wonders of Karangasem on this fascinating tour. Visit a traditional country town, admire Bali’s largest Hindu temple, and absorb the natural beauty in the east of the island with an expert guide.
Your first stop is at charming Penglipuran—an authentic village of the east. Head along the main street, with its neat row of typical Balinese entry gates, and see how the uniform houses are oriented toward Mount Agung and Bali’s Mother Temple of Besakih.
Enjoy a scenic drive in the direction of the temple itself—Bali’s largest Hindu sanctuary. The majestic complex of Pura Besakih is located on the slopes of Bali’s highest peak, and its grand architecture rises up 6 terraced levels against the backdrop of Mount Agung.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue on to the intensely spiritual village of Sidemen. Take a serene walk through the rural landscapes, rice paddies, and salak (snake fruit) plantations, and learn about the ancient art of weaving that is still alive and well here.
Your final stop is at Klungkung, where you visit a local market and the Kertha Gosa Pavilion—the ancient Royal Courts of Justice. Marvel at the grand ceiling, with its ornate and elaborate wayang (shadow figure) paintings depicting the ultimate battle of good against evil.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride