Private Jamu & Boreh Making Class
In Indonesia herbs and spices are often used as household remedies. Learn to create 2 different concoctions that serve unique purposes as an experienced guide leads you through the process. Take away a knowledge of how to use natural ingredients in daily life.
After hotel pickup, you journey to the workshop where you meet your instructor for the day. Hear a bit about the history of making herbs and spices before beginning to make your first herbal medicine, jamu. This drink is said to have a cleansing and slimming effect on the body, leaving you feeling noticeably lighter. Stir up the recipe and give your concoction a try.
Next, you make boreh, a scrub that can be used to stimulate your nervous system or to help you peel off dead skin for a rejuvenated and glowing complexion. Leave the workshop feeling accomplished and with a new appreciation for home remedies.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride