Private Jamu & Boreh Making Class
In Indonesia herbs and spices are often used as household remedies. Learn to create 2 different concoctions that serve unique purposes as an experienced guide leads you through the process. Take away a knowledge of how to use natural ingredients in daily life.
After hotel pickup, you journey to the workshop where you meet your instructor for the day. Hear a bit about the history of making herbs and spices before beginning to make your first herbal medicine, jamu. This drink is said to have a cleansing and slimming effect on the body, leaving you feeling noticeably lighter. Stir up the recipe and give your concoction a try.
Next, you make boreh, a scrub that can be used to stimulate your nervous system or to help you peel off dead skin for a rejuvenated and glowing complexion. Leave the workshop feeling accomplished and with a new appreciation for home remedies.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour