Private Horseback Riding in Tegalalang
Embark on a beautiful horseback ride that's suitable for beginners in the gorgeous landscape around Tegalalang Village. Trot along the naturally terraced rice fields, cultivated in gorgeous valleys lined by palm trees and clusters of bamboo forest.
Get pick up from your hotel and drive north from Ubud. Make your first stop at Ceking to view a small but amazing collection of rice terraces, a perfect photo opportunity. These terraces were formed within the natural lay of the land, facilitating a pleasant breeze to compliment the experience.
Continue to a simple and beautiful setting for a beginning horseback ride. Start from a traditional Balinese house and continue to Tegalalang Village, passing bamboo forest, refreshing rivers, and verdant rice fields. Take a short break in the middle of the field near one of the village's temples, Pura Dalem, while tasting a fresh young coconut. Spend some time discovering the center of Ubud before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour