Private Horseback Riding in Tegalalang
Embark on a beautiful horseback ride that's suitable for beginners in the gorgeous landscape around Tegalalang Village. Trot along the naturally terraced rice fields, cultivated in gorgeous valleys lined by palm trees and clusters of bamboo forest.
Get pick up from your hotel and drive north from Ubud. Make your first stop at Ceking to view a small but amazing collection of rice terraces, a perfect photo opportunity. These terraces were formed within the natural lay of the land, facilitating a pleasant breeze to compliment the experience.
Continue to a simple and beautiful setting for a beginning horseback ride. Start from a traditional Balinese house and continue to Tegalalang Village, passing bamboo forest, refreshing rivers, and verdant rice fields. Take a short break in the middle of the field near one of the village's temples, Pura Dalem, while tasting a fresh young coconut. Spend some time discovering the center of Ubud before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion