Private Herbal Walk
Day Trips & Excursions
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the lush Bali landscape to learn about the herbs growing along the edges of the sawahs or rice fields. Learn about the various methods of cultivation local famers used as well as medicinal practices before you stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
After pick up at your hotel, make your way to a rice field with your knowledgeable local guide. As you wander through the area, learn about the many different herbs and variety of other plants that grow along the edges of the sawah and provide food and medicine to local residents.
As you get a closer look and feel, smell, and taste the herbs, gain wonderful insight into the traditional and modern techniques of popular Balinese herbal healing including methods for diagnosing and identifying plants used for common ailments. Later, indulge in a healthy lunch at a local organic restaurant before a comfortable shuttle ride to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour